Official Rules for the Halloween Giveaway
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old. Employees of Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, Inc., (“Sponsor”), or any of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production execution, or distribution of the Giveaway (collectively with Sponsor, the "Giveaway Entities"), and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies or subsidiaries, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members of each such employee, are not eligible to enter or win. Further, healthcare professionals are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entry Period: The Entry Period begins at approximately 12PM ET on October 24, 2022 and ends at 11PM ET on November 2, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Giveaway.
- How to Enter: Follow @compleat on Instagram, look for a post announcing the Giveaway during the Entry Period, share the post to your story, and tag at least one (1) tubie friend in the post. You’ll get one (1) entry for sharing the Giveaway post to your story and tagging a tubie friend. You’ll get one (1) bonus entry for sharing a picture of your tubie’s Halloween costume and tagging us. In order for your entry to be recognized, your account must be public and viewable by Sponsor. Message and data rates may apply to entries posted from a mobile device. If Compleat® Pediatric Standard 1.0 is a new formula for you, as with any formula, consult with your healthcare provider prior to use. By entering, you indicate your full agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Giveaway, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements in these Official Rules.
- Drawing: On or about November 4, 2022, Sponsor will select ten (10) winners in a random drawing of all entries received during the Entry Period. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. By entering this Giveaway, each entrant agrees that the Sponsor has the right to contact the entrant to administer and fulfill this Giveaway. The potential winner will be contacted via a direct message and will be required to respond to the message within 15 days of notification. If the potential winner doesn’t respond within this time, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries, if time permits.
- Potential Winner Requirements: A potential winner may be required to complete and return a declaration of eligibility and a liability/publicity release. If a potential winner fails to sign and return these documents within 10 days, Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received.
- Prizes: Ten (10) winners will each receive a pumpkin painting kit, a Halloween themed children’s book, two (2) Halloween rubber ducks, and a sample of Compleat® Pediatric Standard 1.0 formula. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $18.28. Total ARV for all prizes: $74.99. Limit one (1) prize per person/account. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses associated with the prize not specified herein as being awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. No cash equivalent will be awarded and prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each winner will have to provide a street address for delivery of his/her prize (no P.O. boxes). Shipping at Sponsor expense. Winner acknowledges that once the prize is shipped, Sponsor has no control over delivery or delivery time, and any loss or theft of prize once delivered will be the responsibility of the Winner, and no replacement prize will be supplied.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Giveaway, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to the owner of an online entry, the authorized account holder of the social media account used to enter will be deemed to be the owner. The Giveaway is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Instagram, Facebook, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (g) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved by a mutually agreed upon arbitrator in a binding arbitration in New Jersey. Each party shall bear its own costs and expenses including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees. Each party shall bear an equal share of the arbitrator’s fees and the administrative fees and charges of the arbitration itself. Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New Jersey.
- Winner Information: For the names of the winners, send a request via direct message to @Compleat. Requests must be received by December 31, 2022.
- Sponsor: The Giveaway is sponsored by Nestlé HealthCare Nutrition, Inc., 1007 U.S. Highway 202/206, Building JR2, Bridgewater, NJ 08807. The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.